Monday, July 19, 2010

Custom Earrings for Your Crazy Stretched Earlobes

I've blogged before about how much I dig making large gauge earrings out of polymer clay, so I was delighted to get a custom order for a pair through my Etsy shop. Gina wanted a pair of red and black zebra 1 inch spirals (to match her pants, she said).



























I'm hoping Gina will be kind enough to send along a photo of her wearing them (with aforementioned pants).

She also inquired about plugs, to which I told her I'd never made them before, but I'd give it a go and see how they came out. Here are my very own super sparkle pink and purple 00g plugs.




















I've been wearing them quite a bit this week. They're comfortable in my ears, and have gotten lots of compliments. If anyone is interested in a pair, in any color(s) and size, hit me up @ super_lula@yahoo.com!

And while I was at it, I also made these for myself:





















No comments:

Post a Comment