Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MY STUFF

I just logged in to my Etsy Shop for the first time in a long time to delete a few items I've recently sold, and it occurred to me that I'm now left with three listings. Three.

Threeve, if you will.

Its not because I don't have stuff. I have stuff. I just haven't put the time or energy into listing any of it on Etsy. Honestly, its time consuming. My work needs to be photographed. The photos need to be edited. The photos need to be uploaded. I need to write descriptions, list the materials used, and add tags. Oh, and I have to pay a fee for each listing.


So, if anyone is wondering why SuperLula's Etsy is so bare, thats why! I'm not abandoning it, just currently pursuing other avenues of getting my work out there.

I'm going to throw some photos into this post to give an idea of what I have, and if there is any interest, please contact me at super_lula@yahoo.com

Coming soon: photos of all the NEW and EXCITING pieces that I made just recently... the vegan stuff, the Hello Kitty, the cupcakes, popsicles, sushi, and martinis.... woot!











No comments:

Post a Comment